Blind rollers

From AMS Glossary
Jump to: navigation, search

blind rollers

"Long high swells that have increased in height, almost to the breaking point, as they pass over shoals or run in shallow water."

Wiegel, R. L. 1953. Waves, Tides, Currents and Beachers. Glossary of Terms and List of Standard Symbols. Council on Wave Research–The Engineering Foundation.

Personal tools