Hot-film anemometer

From AMS Glossary
Revision as of 19:09, 25 April 2012 by Perlwikibot (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

hot-film anemometer

Similar to a hot-wire anemometer, with the exception that the sensing element is a thin film of conductive material on the surface of a nonconductive rod.

Personal tools