Upper-level ridge

From AMS Glossary
Revision as of 17:23, 20 February 2012 by Perlwikibot (Talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

upper-level ridge

(Also called upper ridge, upper-air ridge, high-level ridge, ridge aloft.) A pressure ridge existing in the upper air, especially one that is stronger aloft than near the earth's surface.

Personal tools