From Glossary of Meteorology
- To to suggest new terms or request changes or updates to preexisting terms, submit a request form.
- Contact the Glossary Chief Editor or AMS staff.
- For information on citing and referencing the Glossary of Meteorology see the Citation page.
- Detailed information on the establishment of the Online Glossary’s editorial procedures can be found on the Glossary History page.
- The Preface to the Second Edition of the Glossary (2000) is available on the Glossary History page.
- If you are looking for the AMS e-book Glossary of Weather, Climate and Ocean, which is a textbook aimed at the K–12 level, it can be found in the AMS Education Bookstore. For further information on this textbook, please contact the AMS Education Program Director.